Sunday, August 31, 2014

Today

I was a responsible adult today. I cleaned my apartment up a bit, then went and got my tires replaced. Well, the front two. The front right tire was splitting. I was so scared to even drive the one mile to walmart. But I braved it, and I got there safely, and got the two front tires replaced for under $160. Then I bought groceries, and now the rest of my money is going to go towards gas. But I'm so happy I spent that money on my car. It feels so much better when I drive. I'm so proud of myself.
     Afterwards I got home and cleaned more. I did the dishes and wiped down the sink, counters and table. Then I studied literary criticism for a little while. I feel good. Today was a productive day.
   OH, also, I found out how to sync my zune with my computer so whenever I download a song I like, it automatically adds it to my zune. I'm so happy. I'm on grooveshark right now just adding songs. So happy. :D
      I think I will write more after this second beer. Mike's Hard is so good. omg.

No comments:

Post a Comment