Friday, August 15, 2014

         This has been such a long week. I kind of want to tell the Custard shop that I don't want to work next week. But that little bit of extra money at the end of the month will help me out, I'm sure. I'm just so exhausted. Yesterday I wasn't at work for an hour before I broke down and cried in the bathroom. At the office job too! The easiest one! I tried to get some confirmation numbers from some hotels, and they wouldn't let me, saying that I have to be the person on the reservation to do it, so I just hung up and went to the bathroom and cried for like, ten minutes. Then I went back to the office, and told my boss that I needed to go home, I wasn't feeling well. And started crying in front of him. I'm such an idiot! I'm working myself too much. Well, I went back home and slept for like, five more hours and was good enough to go to the custard shop last night. Thank God.
           I could have gone in early today for the custard shop, but I decided not to. I'll go in at my scheduled time, so I can see my boyfriend before I go to work!

        Ended up coming into work early anyways. Someone else decided not to come in! Well at least I'm getting paid. 


No comments:

Post a Comment