Tuesday, August 12, 2014

well

       Today I woke up to my alarm, lied there for a minute thinking about my new job, and I got excited. I am excited to work at this job. My first day was yesterday and I loved it. Five hours felt like two hours there. All I do is make phone calls, keep track of who doesn't even answer, and try to get leads. We get people hotel rooms for conventions, and it's nice. I actually love this job. I still don't want to quit mr. D's, but I have to and I will today after work.
      Robin Williams died yesterday. The autopsy is today so they'll tell everyone how. I don't want to believe that it was a drug induced suicide. I don't want to believe that at all. He was my childhood. Flubber was my favorite movie. Aladdin too. I'm very sad. It just reminds me that all my favorite actors are going to die some day. I don't want them too, but they aren't immortal.
      I will write more later today I think. I just woke up blehhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment