Saturday, August 23, 2014

Last night was so much fun. I don't regret it at all. After 8 1/2 of work that flew by me like a train, I went over to the twin's house. We drank a little bit and smoked hookah. I smoked too fast and almost threw up. But they didn't know. We watched Mean girls one and two. Then we talked about cosplay and We all said arcade LOL characters and I'm so excited for this one! I'm going to be cosplaying the photo on the left!! I've never done this before so I'm pretty excited. I get to wear a hula hoop hanging from my waist and throw around a bouncy ball. We might even perform in the masquerade and do a dance or something and I can't wait to hula hoop while balancing the ball on my head. CAN'T WAIT.
      I didn't get home till around four in the morning though. I got up at ten. I hope I survive today! I only work six and a half hours so it'll be okay.
      Oh and Devon gave me more shirts and I'm in love with the huge cardigan she gave me because it's very warm and heavy. I wish I could wear them to work today but it's okay because after work I can wear it around the house. Maybe, if we can allow the spending, me and Parker could go on a date? I miss him terribly and I need some alone time with him outside of the house.
      So there's this fundraising going on for Darren Wilson?? What the fuck? I can't fathom why anyone would want to support the killer of an unarmed kid. I just can't. The rage, it's too much. Why doesn't everyone just take Darren Wilson and shove him in jail until the legal stuff is all figured out? Then he can stay in jail for the rest of his life! And then all the people in Ferguson can triumph. And we can all live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment