Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I love boots.

       The fact that I found a pair of boots, that look amazing, that fit me is mind boggling. I'm a size 5 in the US, and that's the line between kid and adult sizes. So, I can never find shoes in my size. Until today! They don't look like these on the left (Oh god I wish they did though) but the ones I found were only $35, so why would I pass up that deal? I also bought a new bra, some panties, and some earrings.
     While I was there at K-mart, I saw my old supervisor, Liz, being trained by some employee while opening boxes. It was a shock to say the least. She has cut her hair short, it's still that ugly blonde color that some mexicans dye their hair too. She looked weak as usual, and I don't mean physically. She was always weak-willed. She was nice, but influenced by her family members too easily. And she dodged me after making plans with me to take photos of her family for Christmas. So I don't like her that much. But yeah I don't think she'll last long there either.
     Dustin wasn't there today. I was planning on signing up for the rewards card with him, but I didn't get to. The way it works there is, if you get more people to sign up on the cards, the more hours you get. It's a fucking ridiculous system for a workplace like that, but I'll do what I can to help him out. His uncle is tight on money until his new restaurant opens up the street, so Dustin needs as many hours as he can get.
     Speaking of hours, F4L (Food 4 less, a Kroger grocery store) gave me almost 40 hours this week!! I'm so excited but at the same time I'm going "Fuuuuuck I just want to sleeeeeeeep" but oh well. Money is money! Especially with this vacation coming up. I want to spend all the money! Game stop Expo will be fun I hope. I know Parker is going to splurge the fuck out there. There are like three new video games coming out, and I'm sure he got the super editions of them, and they're gonna go to a gamestop while in Cali to get them and then play them after going to the con. Fun. I just want to take pictures and meet new people.
    I am now editing photos of the boots I bought and going to post them on my tumblr! :)
http://messmeriz-ed.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment