Tuesday, September 8, 2015

So....

I guess the guy from produce (the super shy and steamy and unnnngh one) said hi to me as he walked by me in the candy aisle today. I heard him say something, but I'm not exactly sure what. I didn't reply, I just kinda watched him walk away like a dork.

Luis was in the same aisle stocking water, and I hope he didn't see me watching him.

But I think he did.

Later in the day he's stocking water again (it's a desert out here) and he stops, leans on the water, and smiling, asks "So, what's with the new look Jen?"

I just shrug and say "I just felt like being pretty."

After a moment of just smiling at me he said "Well it fits you well."

So... did he see me watching mr. mc-produce-steamy-guy?  I hope not.




In other news; I guess there's another cashier position open? I need to jump on that shit pronto. I don't want to be in the booth. Too much money to be handling. I don't like it. I'd much rather be a cashier again and have it easier. Not handling literally thousands of dollars a day. No. 

No comments:

Post a Comment