Saturday, September 5, 2015

ramblings of a tired girl

Today I'm gonna try my best to be in a good mood. Yesterday is behind me, and today is a new day! I would love to just sit here and re-watch the entire Inuyasha show from Toonami, but instead I have to read a book and write a review on it for tomorrow morning. I have to get up at 6 tomorrow morning. Six! That's when the sun rises! I don't want to, but the damn review has to be post before 11 am eastern time, and I'm on the west coast. Lucky me!

So I guess Bill Nye the Science Guy (he's like 70 now) is going to the Life Is Beautiful festival in Las Vegas this weekend, and I can't go. Why not? Because I just paid rent yesterday, and I'm working today. The last day of the even is tomorrow, but I really don't want to go to the last day of a major concert and food event without having been there the first couple of days. What's the point? I already missed everything. Oh well. Next year?

I really miss Bill Nye though. I mean, I felt like it was kind of stupid that we were watching his stuff in 8th grade, but that's just how the school system is in Nevada. Very far behind and lackluster. I'm moving before I have kids. I don't want to raise kids in this shitty city.

I still have to read that book.... lol

Ramen noodles with the egg in! Usually I stir the egg in, but today I just dropped it in and didn't move it. Let's see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment