Wednesday, September 17, 2014


    So we went to the Gamestop Expo last week and it was an amazing view on the drive there. It had been raining the two days before we left, so the valley had so much water in it! There were clouds hanging low and the sunrise was just beautiful. The pictures are positioned weird, sorry. 

    The actual expo was pretty fun. The first day was just for VIP people, so while Parker and Dustin went, I just slept. They got back only three hours later, saying that it wasn't really much to be enthralled with. 

   I went with them the next day for the actual expo open to the public. It was pretty fun.
Saw this kid while waiting in line for the door. He was the cutest! Little Bowser is the best.
This was the line outside the building. Yes, that is someone cosplaying Goku. That line was very slow moving, and I'm glad I waited in the one inside the building instead. 
   

     These guys were so cool. The Gnack guy almost grabbed my face. That was the best one in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment